How can I claim a food voucher?

You need to speak to Citizens Advice or another local organisation such as housing support, a local school, children’s centres, health visitors, social services and other local charities. The agencies that you can contact vary from place to place, but you can always use Citizen’s Advice.

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *